- ClearGen is the sole owner of information collected via the Website and Dropbox and pursuant to the delivery of Services.
- We only collect information that you voluntarily share via this website, email, or other direct contact.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
- We only share your information with authorized business partners as it relates to processes
related to your request.
- We may contact you for company-related messaging; you have the ability to request to not
receive these communications.
- We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
- With an affiliate or agent of ClearGen,
- With the written authorization,
processes or to protect the rights, property or safety of us or others, o With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel,
- In emergency situations,
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website or Dropbox,
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud, or
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by one or more
third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, in which case information may be one of the transferred assets.
- We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
- ClearGen has implemented physical, administrative, and technical safeguards and
operational procedures to protect information we collect and/or maintain.
- Transactions over the internet involving information are encrypted.
- We restrict access to your information in our database to authorized users.
- You may opt out of communication with us at any time.
- You can contact us via email@example.com or (877) 402-5327 to:
- Find out what data we maintain about you, if any. o Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- ClearGen is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 402-5327
- Some personal health information we collect may be protected health information ("PHI") within the meaning of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"). To the extent applicable, ClearGen agrees to comply with HIPAA and the rules issued pursuant to HIPAA.
- Information is collected by ClearGen. Contact information:
- ClearGen LLC
6420 Rea Road, Suite A1-309
Charlotte, NC 28226
- (877) 402-5327
- ClearGen LLC